• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spiderman #10

15 posts in this topic

the book is too distant to read well. Currently I'd give a 6.5-7.0 based on a bad shot. Rounded corners and spine ticks at a minimum. The rack gets a 9.0.. 

Edited by Glassman10

1 hour ago, Glassman10 said:

the book is too distant to read well. Currently I'd give a 6.5-7.0 based on a bad shot. Rounded corners and spine ticks at a minimum. The rack gets a 9.0.. 

Rack is Salma Hayak!!!!

1 minute ago, Glassman10 said:

I think you are right. I missed the long crease(s) on the cover. Too busy evaluating the avatar I suppose.  In both cases, the top cover has issues.  Damn Bait and Switch...

Well what would you grade it now???  AVATAR is always a 10(not bad for a 40 year old babe!)

GPA says a 5.0 went last month at 213. A 5,5 went last month at 263. A 4.0 went last month for 225.  So if you had to absorb the fees associated with ebay, that's about 12%. If you slabbed it as is. It's going to set you back , what something like sixty bucks.  $135 would not have me getting excited about the sale but it depends on whether you paid much for it or found it in a box of comics.  $150.00 would be discounting the 5.0 grade by 30%. 40% gets you to the 138.00. There's only one on ebay right now in that low a grade but it's slabbed. GPA doesn't make it clear as to raw or slab on the others. 

That old argument "what is your time worth? can come into play if you have to pack and mail it. Cash is nice.  

Edited by Glassman10

40 minutes ago, murty said:

I paid 12 cents original owner!!! My time is free...retired..hahahaha

well, unless it's cash, don't forget the taxes. My collection too is entirely from the newsstand. Selling them is actually a hard look at marketing. If you got it off the stands, what lame excuse do you have for those creases? I have my excuses memorized.... I have about 1000 different ones. 

By now, 135 sounds like it would get you something you would like. I get tractor parts. 

Edited by Glassman10