• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird Mysteries 6, 12 and Mister Mystery 4, 11, 13

20 posts in this topic

Hi all - 5 books for sale here tonight.  Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US - international will have to pay actual.  PayPal is accepted means of payment.  I'll accept returns within 3 days of receipt - buyer pays return shipping and books must be returned in same condition they were sent.  Thanks for looking and please ask any questions you have and offers are welcome via PM.  My feedback thread is here:

Mister Mystery 4 CGC 4.5 OWW  SOLD

Scan 245.jpeg

Scan 246.jpeg

Scan 247.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

11 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Hi all - 5 books for sale here tonight.  Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US - international will have to pay actual.  PayPal is accepted means of payment.  I'll accept returns within 3 days of receipt - buyer pays return shipping and books must be returned in same condition they were sent.  Thanks for looking and please ask any questions you have and offers are welcome via PM.  My feedback thread is here:

Mister Mystery 4 CGC 4.5 OWW  $550

Scan 245.jpeg

Scan 246.jpeg

Scan 247.jpeg

Take it