• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

Journey Into Unknown  Worlds 46

1"  split upper spine,   some light  foxing/spotting   FC, bit  of  general  wear.   Still decent  gloss,   flat  and  tight,  white pages.

Asking  $25

2hZGN4X.jpg

Edited by catrick339
wups, wrong scan

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Journey Into Unknown  Worlds 46

1"  split upper spine,   some light  foxing/spotting   FC, bit  of  general  wear.   Still decent  gloss,   flat  and  tight,  white pages.

Asking  $25

lWS7DGe.jpg

I don't think that's the right "specimen"

see what I did there?

Edited by porcupine48

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

(Looks  at  the snarky  comments)  Friends.    I  have  a  WORLD    of  friends,   lol

You do lol

Batman 110

3/4 inch  split upper  spine,   1-1/2 inch  split lower  spine,  some  general  wear.   Otherwise  tight  and  clean,   decent  gloss,  white pages.  FC  is  a bit  wave,  could  use  a good press.  Light  soiling  BC,  wear  along  spine BC,   light  pencil  upper  BC.   Joker story in  this issue.

Asking  $80

6O0kymE.jpg

This Magazine  Is  Haunted 20

General wear,  two  large  tears on  interior  pages.    Nice  reader,  looks  good in  a mylar,   and  a  little  judicious  application  of   archival  tape...well....

Yours for $25   SOLD!

zyULVJd.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

This Magazine  Is  Haunted 20

General wear,  two  large  tears on  interior  pages.    Nice  reader,  looks  good in  a mylar,   and  a  little  judicious  application  of   archival  tape...well....

Yours for $25

zyULVJd.jpg

Take it

Okay,   I'm  getting  a bit punch,  that scan  is WAY   too  big,   lol

One  more book  and  I'm  calling it quits  for  the evening.

Okay,   last  book  for  the  evening.  

Jimmers,   NO   early  birds  on  the weekend,   I'm  sleeping in,  lol

Pep  Comics  98

Front  cover's nice,  there's  a bit of chipping  and  a 2" horizontal  tear  LH  BC.  Tight,  white pages.  but there's  a tan  stain  running  through  most of the book,  lower  center,   somewhat discolors  a  panel.   Doesn't  show  on  either cover. 

Take it  for $20  SOLD!

5EGPWIY.jpg

Edited by catrick339

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Pep  Comics  98

Front  cover's nice,  there's  a bit of chipping  and  a 2" horizontal  tear  LH  BC.  Tight,  white pages.  but there's  a tan  stain  running  through  most of the book,  lower  center,   somewhat discolors  a  panel.   Doesn't  show  on  either cover. 

Take it  for $20

5EGPWIY.jpg

Take it

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Pep  Comics  98

Take it  for $20

5EGPWIY.jpg

Take it

That's it  Gang,   I'll be  around  for  another blast  mid-to-late morning  tomorrow.   NO  early  birds  before Monday,   lol

G'night!

G'morning  Gang!

Here's a placeholder  for you to  enjoy while  I  finish up  some  scans.  I should be back in business around  11 AM. 

Batman 200

Classic   Neal  Adams  cover,   and the colors  are  bright on this  copy,  BUT!  There  are several    VERY  light  water stains  on this copy.  FC  and  BC  on the bottom edge,  they're  so  light  I  don't believe  they'd  show up  in  the scan.   For instance,  there's one  a bit bigger  than  a quarter  in   the lower LH  panel  FC,  I can't  see it until  I open  the  front  cover  and look  at  the inside. 

Otherwise  tight,   clean,   white pages.   Book  is  a touch  wavy,  would  improve nicely  with  a  professional  press  I'm thinking. 

Gorgeous  lower  grade  for  $50

XFPXCW8.jpg

How about some John  Wayne?

Hatari!   Dell  Movie  Classic

Couple  water  spots  FC,  teeny  corner off lower  RH  FC,  some general  wear.  Otherwise  glossy  and  tight,   white  pages.

Bring  the Duke  home  for  dinner  for  $15

EONXpCa.jpg

The Monster  Times  V1 #12,   GORGO!

June 1972 issue.  When you open it up,   the  main  FC is PLANET  OF THE APES!

As nice as the  first  issue I  posted,   without  the tear.

Asking $10  SOLD!

C1mkRtz.jpg

Edited by catrick339