• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

divad's ALL NEWSSTANDS . . . ALL THE TIME!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

:rulez::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

1. All Books are raw.
  2. These are exclusive board-only offers.
  3. All listed books are $10, unless otherwise stated.
  4. All books are Newsstand copies. :sumo: (If you see an issue which you think isn't, please bring it to my attention.)
  5. Scans will follow as I go; information about the grade of the offered books is in each listing. :baiting:
  6. Priority Mail shipping via flat rate envelope up to 5 books is $6.50.  Outside the U.S. is also at cost. Books ship within 2 days of payment.
  7. PayPal purchase payment only, no personal payments.
  8. 21-day return for any reason what-so-freakin-ever.
  9. I only trade for Ben Franklins. :sumo:
  10. First :takeit: in thread wins - No PMs.

Have at 'em boyz and girlz! :foryou:

Edited by divad

As the market evolves to include an interest in Newsstand copies, particularly in Mid to Late Copper Age and Modern books, I thought I would devote a thread to such books.  Having pre-screened these, it truly amazes me how few of them are out there for particular issues (some, in any grade).  If any of this is relevant and important to you, than post the little guy:  :takeit:

cheers,

divad

Edited by divad

Everyone's sleeping from a day of good fun and hard work, so scans will follow later.

First up:

Guardians of the Galaxy 1992 Annual #2 - FN/VF 7.0 W featuring Ghost Rider / NEWSSTAND - $10