• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 180 misprint/error?? Help grade

7 posts in this topic

I noticed on the back page of my hulk 180, there is some form of graphic/art that is apart of the paper as far as I can tell.  Please help me understand does this raise the value or lower the value?   Sorry for the lack of photos but could provide more, really just interested in if others have seen this printing error? 

Thank you!

IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

Thank you @redgar-red that does help.   Another question, I'm a newbie collector and building my collection, would this comic book be a good candidate to have press/cleaned?   It shows a bunch of grime/dirt around it, on the back particularly.  I wonder what grade this would pose in its current state?   I would think maybe around a 4.5-5.0?

Thank you!

Edited by Hadess76
grammar

15 minutes ago, joeypost said:

The book has a back to front mis-cut, and what you see on the back cover is artwork from another books front cover. The book would benefit from a press and clean. I would recommend someone, but it would be self serving.

^^