• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Sienkiewicz art question
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Howdy, folks.  

I'm posting this topic because I need help from collectors better versed with Bill's work.  

I've done some internet searches in hope of identifying if/where this piece was published, but haven't been able to match this piece thus far.

ive reached out to Bill and he's confirmed its his artwork, but he doesn't recall anything else about it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

44 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Howdy, folks.  

I'm posting this topic because I need help from collectors better versed with Bill's work.  

I've done some internet searches in hope of identifying if/where this piece was published, but haven't been able to match this piece thus far.

ive reached out to Bill and he's confirmed its his artwork, but he doesn't recall anything else about it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. We will need to see the piece before we can help you. It sounds like it is an unpublished piece, from your description, though.