• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT IDW run

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

i was clearing my loft yesterday and I came across a box with a 1 -50 run of the idw teenage mutant turtles comics. I forgot I bought them. There are lots of duplicates and many variant issues. Does annoy one know if there are any valuable ones I should check to see if I have. Failing that is there a list somewhere that might show me.

Thanks very much in advance.

For modern comics, a good chunk of that run has a some value. Here's a rough price guide and list of estimates for you, including variants. If you were looking to unload the run at a decent price I'd be interested in accquiring a second set.

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/28772/0/idw-publishing-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-vol-6

Take care!

I had no idea those first few issues were worth that much! thats sweet! I have a 1-42 run in a long box somewhere with a bunch of variants as well. Gonna have to dig these out! I know I have 6 different #1 issues, the connecting ones and a couple variants.