• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A lovely trove of Copper and Modern Goodness - CLOSED
2 2

265 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, revat said:

according to the CGC label, and the front of the comic, it is the variant cover.  (aka the 1st print of the variant cover, if that's the kind of thing that needs to be said, though before now I never really thought it had to be said)

Thank you for the reply.  Not all of us know everything and hence we ask questions to learn rather than just assume something or think the wrong thing.

3 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

2 hours ago, revat said:

according to the CGC label, and the front of the comic, it is the variant cover.  (aka the 1st print of the variant cover, if that's the kind of thing that needs to be said, though before now I never really thought it had to be said)

Thank you for the reply.  Not all of us know everything and hence we ask questions to learn rather than just assume something or think the wrong thing.

I believe CGC puts notes on the label that read "Second Printing"or "Third Printing", etc. when it's not the 1st print of a particular book.