• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heat press machine

85 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, JoeVonHagar said:

Hey Casey Sager, do you think it's weird that Joe Vonheeder doesn't want his real name mentioned yet he's fine posting your full name on another chatboard?

It's certainly hypocritical of him, but I've come to expect nothing less in all honesty.

Did you know about this?

Oh, are we back to provoking conflict again, "Logan510"...?

Consider: "Logan510" is the guy who made a false accusation on these boards that I charged him for a service that he did not authorize...two+ YEARS after the transaction...and went around telling everyone what a cheat I was for doing so, libeling me, when, in fact, he had authorized said service, and left glowing kudos in my kudos thread. Then, in 2018, he managed to convince moderation to delete his kudos in that thread that he had left 4+ years earlier. The fact that he is not in the Hall of Shame for his behavior is a mere function of circumstance; him doing this to anyone else would assure his place there.

Your repeated attempts to provoke conflict will eventually be addressed by the moderation. Go away.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

The wheat separates from the chaff, even if the chaff lies publicly about the wheat over and over.

:gossip: Hey chaff, nobody who matters believes your lies.

2 hours ago, Logan510 said:

The wheat separates from the chaff, even if the chaff lies publicly about the wheat over and over.

:gossip: Hey chaff, nobody who matters believes your lies.

Oh for God's sake, get over yourself. You made several false allegations against me, have not been made to answer for any of them, have not even been questioned about them publicly by anyone but me, and are continuing to try to provoke conflict with me, despite having no claim against me, while I have several serious claims against you. All of this has been thoroughly documented elsewhere, and can be documented again if need be. 

Be very thankful you're not in the Hall of Shame, and for the very simple fact that I am me. That's exactly where you belong. If those who "matter" cared about the truth, they'd tell you to your face that what you did and are doing is evil, not encourage and enable you to keep doing it.

Now move along already. 

Edited by RockMyAmadeus