• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Confessions #7 (1949 Fox) - CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority boxed shipping is $7.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 2 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of feedback here.  :foryou:   http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8585575&Searchpage=2&Main=377897&Words=Roger66&topic=0&Search=true#Post8585575

ASKING PRICE: $------- :hi:

:devil:  My Confession #7 (Fox Features Syndicate, 1949) Good Minus/Good 

First issue. Formerly Western True Crime. Wally Wood art. 

100% complete with no restoration.  Spine has heavy wear and paper loss on top 1/4.  Both staples remain attached but just minimally to the back cover.  No loose pages.  Supple solid off-white pages.  Front cover is glossy. 

You can handle and read this comic with no problem but do so with pointed care.

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

Edited by Roger66
CLOSED no longer for sale on boards

4 hours ago, kat123 said:

GLWTS

I miss my copy CGC 7.5

sold it to a boardie for your asking price :cry:

Times are changing fast.   Makes me happy to have my mid grade slab.   Classic cover for sure and fun interiors?

Online interesting facts found about this publisher: hm

"After superheroes waned in popularity following WWII, Fox notoriously shifted its focus to crime and horror comics, but went out of business (and sold the rights to The Blue Beetle to Charlton Comics) after the establishment of the Comics Code Authority in the ’50s put a target on their back." :devil:

Final bump.

with a price drop to $650.00 with free boxed priority shipping within CONUS. :foryou:

cry6.jpg

Edited by Roger66
CLOSED no longer for sale on boards