• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, elibowman said:

Any hints on what's coming tonight? :wishluck:

All i can say a large run of awesome flash, some very sweet detective and batman books, some awesome lois lane, some superman and some cool brave and the bold.  I save the best for last and tonight will be just awesome.....ill also throw up most likely 20 free comics maybe more depending on how much is sold......hope to break 30k views.  That should be a 3 days boards record.....keeping my fingers crossed lol

42 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

I'm going home to take a nap...

For me, it gonna be a mad rush on road from work. I'm ticked off stuck in overtime! Gonna have to power up my phone for full ready.

7 minutes ago, adampasz said:

I'm getting ready for the big event tonight!

no-doz.jpg

I love you guys.....its awesome knowing so many people change their schedules and do what they can to make my threads.  It keeps me hunting.....

:news:To show some love lets do a one time final price drop for the day on the remaining books.  Anything on page 29's recap take 30% OFF.  Im shocked the wonder woman are still here........outrageous!!!

19 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Justice League of America #143--I have never seen WW smacking the out of superman....geez...brings back bad memories from college hahaha....This is a solid and its the first Superman vs Wonder Woman.  Solid 7.5 or better.  Asking $15

Untitled-4-p1 (51).jpg

I'll join the party and grab this one at 30% off :takeit:

21 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Superman #204--This is a very nice green cover.  Only by the master NEAL ADAMS.  Sharp 7.0 copy.  Asking $15

Spoiler

Untitled-2-p1 (7).jpg

:takeit: @ 30%
This cover has made me curious since I was a kid. (I think they included a small pic. of this cover in my Superman from the 30's to the 70's hardcover.)
Why do those initials mean death???

Wonder Woman #149--Here is a solid 6.0 copy.  Back cover chips and crease across back bring it down.  Asking $30

Untitled-2-p1 (10).jpg

I'll take it @ 30% off!

Wonder Woman #165--Here is another very cool green bright cover.  Solid 6.0 copy here.  Asking $20

Untitled-2-p1 (15).jpg

This one, too: I'll take it @ 30% off!

20 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:
28 minutes ago, adampasz said:

no-doz.jpg

I love you guys.....its awesome knowing so many people change their schedules and do what they can to make my threads.  It keeps me hunting.....

I find drinking excessively helps keep me awake and inhibitions down....,

:martini::tink:

3 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:
55 minutes ago, adampasz said:

no-doz.jpg

At first glance I thought it was a condom!

That probably wouldn't hurt either.

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That probably wouldn't hurt either.

Says you.Shudder.

I'd make it hurt for you...., :D

On 7/25/2017 at 11:57 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Superboy #120--Here we have a 6.5 or so copy because of the spine creases.  Asking $12

Untitled-p1 (72).jpg

On 7/25/2017 at 11:59 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Superboy #132--Here is a cool cover i dont see often.  Back cover small triangle missing.  Lets out it in the 5.5 range.  Asking $3

Untitled-p1 (73).jpg

On 7/26/2017 at 0:01 AM, SOLAR BOY said:

Superboy #145--This is a very sharp copy of this awesome book.  At least 8.0 maybe better.  NEAL ADAMS cover. Asking $10

Untitled-p1 (74).jpg

I'll take these 3 @ 30% off.

Here's hoping another Super/man/boy/girl/pal/girlfriend that I don't have sneaks it's way into tonight's books!