• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, tomo said:

I'll take these 3 @ 30% off.

Here's hoping another Super/man/boy/girl/pal/girlfriend that I don't have sneaks it's way into tonight's books!

there will be a bunch of all that you mentioned so keep an eye out to see if youre missing any.  some are very high grade and some mid....

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

:takeit: @ 30%
This cover has made me curious since I was a kid. (I think they included a small pic. of this cover in my Superman from the 30's to the 70's hardcover.)
Why do those initials mean death???

thank you sir.....added to your pile ^^

12 minutes ago, tomo said:

Here's hoping another Super/man/boy/girl/pal/girlfriend that I don't have sneaks it's way into tonight's books!

12 minutes ago, tomo said:

welcome back sir....thought we wouldn't see you this thread....good luck tonight...hope to help you fill up some of your superman family gaps

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

welcome back sir....thought we wouldn't see you this thread....good luck tonight...hope to help you fill up some of your superman family gaps

I got my fresh pot of coffee, so I should be good until at least 12:30am or so...

4 minutes ago, tomo said:

I got my fresh pot of coffee, so I should be good until at least 12:30am or so...

I've got a fresh double of Wild Turkey and chaw of RedMan Golden.  I should be good until 7:28, then a refresh. :D

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I've got a fresh double of Wild Turkey and chaw of RedMan Golden.  I should be good until 7:28, then a refresh. :D

To be back in the days of old when alcohol didn't put me to sleep...

8 minutes ago, tomo said:

Same me too, I need coffee to keep me wired until midnight. On top of 12 hours work I just did today. I must be insane to do  for comic books. :screwy:

Home now, need to slip in my superhero PJ tonight! 

1 minute ago, tomo said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

To be back in the days of old when alcohol didn't put me to sleep...

My wife claims my afflictions make everything the opposite for me.  Alcohol is a stimulant, as near as I can tell.  Wired up!

2 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Same me too, I need coffee to keep me wired until midnight. On top of 12 hours work I just did today. I must be insane to do  for comic books. :screwy:

Home now, need to slip in my superhero PJ tonight! 

Are you Fan Boy1 too?

Just now, Patriot6 said:

What happened to the like button?

New Board Normal

AFU, SNAFU or FUBAR...., you make the call!