• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new store The Batcave Comics & Toys opening Sat Aug 5th

22 posts in this topic

This place is a must see for any Caifornia boardies or anyone visiting NorCal. Although Mr.Illmannered wasn't in, his partner Mike was and the store is off the hook! So much stuff so well set up. Great selection of all comic book genre and ages. Also, tons of toys and vintage memorabilia. I picked up six X-men for my run and another nice book. (thumbsu(thumbsu(thumbsu

On 8/20/2017 at 6:46 PM, Calidream'n said:

This place is a must see for any Caifornia boardies or anyone visiting NorCal. Although Mr.Illmannered wasn't in, his partner Mike was and the store is off the hook! So much stuff so well set up. Great selection of all comic book genre and ages. Also, tons of toys and vintage memorabilia. I picked up six X-men for my run and another nice book. (thumbsu(thumbsu(thumbsu

Just seeing this now...thanks brother and sorry I missed you. Sadly I’m spread thin between three businesses!