• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Variety of variants CLOSED

73 posts in this topic

It has been a while since I had a sales thread, and I've got some stuff to try to clear out before WW Chicago. This thread will have a bit of a mishmash of stuff, basically whatever I feel like scanning and posting. Nothing will be too terribly expensive in all likelihood, but if you like collectible variants then this thread will be for you. I'll try to post at least a few books a day, and may keep the thread open for a while. You are welcome to close your tab and request at total at any time.

I'll provide at least front cover scans of each book (maybe an occasional photo for lots). If you would like a back cover scan, or have any questions about any book or lot, please feel free to ask. Please ask any questions before you claim a book or lot to be fair.

Shipping will be additional, and at cost, up to a maximum of $10 in the US regardless of how much you buy. International shipping is also at cost with no maximum.

Returns on raw books are welcome if you are not satisfied with the books. If it is simple buyers remorse return shipping is on you, but if I missed something material it is on me.

Paypal, checks, and money orders are accepted. Paypal only if you are outside the US.

Let's kick the thread off with a newsie. Spawn #112 newsstand in sharp NM-/NM condition with only minor wear. Asking $10.

Spawn112news.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Trio of Batman related DC Universe variants:

Detective Annual #8 NM-, asking $5 SOLD

Batman & Robin Adventures #7 VF/NM, asking $4 SOLD

Batman #509 NM, asking $2 SOLD

All three of these DCUs for $10 SOLD SOLD

DetectiveAnn08.jpg

BatmanRobinAdv7DCU.jpg

Batman509DCU.jpg

Edited by mysterio

And a couple of insert variants:

Avengers #171 VFish (Mark Jewelers), asking $3

Avengers171.jpg

Legends #1 F/F+ or so (newsie and MASK insert), asking $2 SOLD

Legends1Mask.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Bodycount #1 newsstand variant, about Fine (looks better, but pressable bend/creases to upper back cover above "THE" that has some color break). An eBay VF recently sold for $43 BIN. I'm not that greedy, so I will ask $20 for this example. SOLD

Bodycount01.jpg

Bodycount01bc.jpg

Bodycount #4 newsstand variant, about VF/NM to NM-, asking $20 SOLD

Bodycount04.jpg

Bodycount04bc.jpg

:news: Bundle the two Bodycounts for $35 + shipping SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by mysterio

55 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Bodycount #1 newsstand variant, about Fine (looks better, but pressable bend/creases to upper back cover above "THE" that has some color break). An eBay VF recently sold for $43 BIN. I'm not that greedy, so I will ask $20 for this example.

Bodycount01.jpg

Bodycount01bc.jpg

Bodycount #4 newsstand variant, about VF/NM to NM-, asking $20

Bodycount04.jpg

Bodycount04bc.jpg

:news: Bundle the two Bodycounts for $35 + shipping

:takeit:bundle

Ok, a couple more DCUs to wrap up my posting for the evening.

Superman/Toyman about Fine/Fine minus (spine stress and small crease to back cover) asking $2

SupermanToyman.jpg

And maybe the rarest book I'll put in the thread, Flash #94 DCU VF- (a press would improve it some) asking $10 SOLD as it is pretty tough

Found this book at a shop in Dublin, Ireland, so the book will be well traveled! SOLD SOLD SOLD

Flash94DCU.jpg

Edited by mysterio

I'll post a few to start the day, then be back later with more...

Batman #47 Harley Black book B&W variant, VF++ (couple of spine ticks), asking $3

Batman47var.jpg

JLA #6 Harley Black Book Joe Mad pencil sketch variant NM, asking $5

JLA06.jpg

Green Lantern #47 Harley Black Book Darwyn Cooke pencil sketch and B&W version both NM, asking $6 for pair

GL47var.jpg

GL47vars.jpg

:news: Take the Harley Black Book bundle of four books for $11 + shipping

First freebie offer of the thread!

You won't see too many copper books with detached covers having much value, but I think that this book is an exception (at least as a placeholder). This was my first copy of WW #87 DCU, picked up at a shop in Oklahoma. It is not an easy book to find. Fortunately I have upgraded it (considerably!) so I can make this available if anyone needs a placeholder until they find a respectable copy for their DCU collection.

Asking $1, or FREE if claimed with a DCU purchase of $4 or higher. CLAIMED

WW87.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Avengers #326 newsstand (Intro Rage) about 9.0-9.2, asking $8

Avengers326.jpg

Avengers Invaders #4 Dynamic Forces variant (still sealed w certificate) signed by Ross, asking $11

AvengersInvaders04var.jpg

AvengersInvaders04varbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Green Lantern #0 logo variant, NM but with some light ncb bends on back, asking $3 SOLD

GL0var.jpg

Green Lantern #65 DCU, nice from the front but has back cover wear, asking $2

GL65var.jpg

Green Lantern #76 DCU NM, asking $5

GL76var.jpg

Green Lantern #79 DCU about NM-, asking $4

GL79.jpg

:news: Take the three GL DCU variants in this post for $8 + shipping

Edited by mysterio

You need this one for your Bolland Wonder Woman run, #81 DC Bullet variant, VF++ (all light wear on back cover), asking $4

WW81.jpg

These Robin DCUs are less common...

Robin #18 VF/VF-, spine stress and a few other minor dings, asking $2

Robin #19 VF/NM, wear is minor corner bumps, asking $4

:news:  Take Robin #18-19 for $5

Robin18.jpg

Robin19.jpg