• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #1

6 posts in this topic

:takeit:trumps PMs. No HOS, Probation members or other hooligans

Payment via PayPal

All Sales are Final 

Sorry no international shipping. United States only. 

Shipping and insurance will be priority mail and insured at buyers expense

Any questions, please contact me.

Superman #1 Page 4 Only. CROW PQ $1,100 and shipping included 

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed-5.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a single graded page before... but now that I have? If you owned a single page of THAT book, having it graded would be the way you'd want it preserved and displayed.  I get it now!    Good luck with the sale... I'm guessing that will absolutely tempt someone pretty quickly!

5 hours ago, fmaz said:

I don't think I've ever seen a single graded page before... but now that I have? If you owned a single page of THAT book, having it graded would be the way you'd want it preserved and displayed.  I get it now!    Good luck with the sale... I'm guessing that will absolutely tempt someone pretty quickly!

I'm already tempted..... luckily he doesn't ship internationally.... whew.  :p

I can see the temptation, but you hope someone originally did not break apart a complete book to get all those pages graded separately though. :)    GLWTS!  I wish I had one of those!