• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Blonde
1 1

31 posts in this topic

That fight scene at the end that was done in one shot was amazing. I'd watch the movie just to see her fight again. He's finally down! Nope. Now he's down! Nope. 

Love a soundtrack that has 2 good Bowie songs! A more believable action movie than 'Wanted' (also based on a graphic novel) that starred Angelina Jolie and McEvoy (Prof X) bending :baiting: the path of bullets with their assassin training.

30 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

FINALLY got to see this movie. WOW!

And now I get it about all the soundtrack comments. It brought back so many super memories.

Charlize Theron is just one bad lady!

:luhv:

This movie totally rocked!!!! We get the action-female-Bond-Bourne-Reacher that we have

not seem before. The action set pieces were dynamic, real, and punishing. The movie was

well filmed, paced, and developed. The music was perfect!

8 out of 10.

:applause:  Told you!!!:)

43 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

FINALLY got to see this movie. WOW!

And now I get it about all the soundtrack comments. It brought back so many super memories.

Charlize Theron is just one bad lady!

:luhv:

Couldn't have said it any better.

30 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

finally saw this film. I loved the soundtrack. I may be in the minority but I felt Charlize Theron was emotionless and it made me uninterested. I will watch it again.

I knew you would like the Soundtrack!

ATOMIC BLONDE Star Charlize Theron Confirms That A Sequel Is In Development

ggg.jpg

According to Theron herself, who dropped the news while speaking at the San Francisco Film Festival this weekend, there is indeed a sequel in the works. The actress was discussing the incredible amount of work that went into crafting the first film's intense fight sequences. As Theron simply put it:

"We're working on a sequel."

ScreenRant spoke with Atomic Blonde director David Leitch shortly before the release of the first film. Leitch said they were more than willing to craft more adventures with Charlize Theron's character.

"I think all the creative involved want to do more adventures with Lorraine, and we're just hoping that the audience responds. I think it's all, at the end of the day, show business, so if people want to come out and see this movie and support the female protagonist and action movies with a woman lead, then maybe we'll get to make more of these. That's the hope, man."