• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for online stores/dealers with strict NM grading
1 1

1 post in this topic

I hope I posted this on the right board. Anyway, for awhile now I've been buying back issue comics described as "Near Mint" from a variety of different online stores. It seems like when my comics arrive, at least one will be in an obvious lesser condition. I know grading is different for each person, and I have little faith in my grading abilities. That said, I am fully confident I KNOW what a 9.4 Near Mint comic book looks like. Does anyone know of an online comic book store or dealer that has STRICT standards/criteria for Near Mint graded comics (and a large stock of back issues. mostly mid-late 80s, all 90s, early 2000s)? I've already been through Mile High Comics, Lone Star Comics (mycomicshop), G-Mart, and Newkadia.

The best and only store I've found recently is Cyber Comics & Toys:
cybercomicsandtoys.com
- unfortunately some comics arrived in a lesser condition than NM last time I ordered. I contacted the owner and expressed how I pretty much agreed with the grading on previous NM orders I got. Once he got back the comics I returned, he was also in agreement that there is no way he'd consider them Near Mint.