• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im a newb! Will CGC grade my promotional comics?

3 posts in this topic

Okay I have looked everywhere and honestly am considering just calling up CGC on this. Someone must know tbe answer though. 

So anyway my question. I have a near mint/mint Sly Cooper, some really nice Batman Toys R Us reprints, some of the valuable promo comics that are like 4x7 or 5x8 or whatever.  Will CGC grade any of these "promo" books or no? I cant find an answer anywhere on the web.

I think they grade most of that promotional mini comics, you can find a lot of them graded on e-bay, a good place to look is the census but even when there are graded copies there's no guarantee that they still grade them since they changed their case last year & whatever they used to hold mini comics in place using the old cases may not be feasible now.    I'd suggest calling them.

fyi - There are two graded copies of this on the census:  Link to census

Title The Adventures of Sly Cooper
Issue No. nn (#1)
Issue Date 2004
Year 2004
Publisher GamePro
Country  
Key Comments Wraparound cover
Art Comments

Travis Kotzebue cover & art

Edited by bababooey
added census link