• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 (2020)
7 7

864 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2023 at 2:40 PM, bc said:

After gorging myself on college football most of the day, I rented GoTG3 last night.

It was a decent Saturday night flick along with a few beers - pretty easy to follow with the usually good soundtrack for this series. Felt a little long at times and a bit of some forced scenes, but all in all, an okay movie.

5/10

-bc

I gave it the same grade after seeing it on an airplane last month.

I finally watched this on Disney+ this weekend.

I didn’t think this was a good movie at all.  It was bogged down with a lot of tedious exposition, and everything else was a worse version of everything we’ve already seen in the 1st two movies ( and all of the other Marvel movies).  The jokes were sometimes funny, but less funny than previous movies.  The music felt forced.  The battles just don’t hold my interest anymore.  They are all kind of the same at this point.

Honestly, I feel like the Marvel movies have run their course.

On 9/7/2023 at 2:35 PM, NewEnglandGothic said:

Here's a great example of a technically well-made comic book movie that evaporates from your memory right after the credits stop rolling. :( 

My name's Teefs

... is a fun way to break awkward silences, unless you happen to be lying on the floor.

Edited by valiantman