• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age Detective Comics 97

2 posts in this topic

Nice Detective 97 from 1945 features a cool cover of Batman and Robin cooling down some bad guys...  Book Grade GOOD/VERY GOOD.  I'm open to OFFERS on the book. 

I am new to the CGC boards but not new to the comic book world.  I've been buying, selling and collecting for 30+ years.

Find me on Ebay under comicsbygo!  If checking on ebay, be sure to include the ! when entering my username.  I have over 1100 positive feedback comments and a 100% rating.  Or check my website out at comicsbygo.com  Or on Facebook under ComicsByGo

I'm trying this avenue out to sell a few books to see what happens and how well it works.  A friend recommended that I try this out.

I accept PayPal only

20160604_104208-1.jpg

Edited by comicsbygo

Check the guidelines for selling in this thread-- you're breaking the rules.  You must have a price assigned to anything you list.  You can say "$xx or best offer" but you can't just throw it out this way unless you're doing an auction.