• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ends Tonight! Summer Sale! 25% Off All Original Art In My CAF Gallery!
1 1

1 post in this topic

Howdy!

I am holding an END OF SUMMER SALE – 25% OFF on the prices in my Comic Art Fans Gallery!

The sale ends TONIGHT -- Friday, August 25th at Midnight EST!

Everything is on sale – – except one item marked as such! There’s Bolland, Nolan, Trimpe and much more!

For payment, I will accept a check or US postal money order. I will also accept PayPal as payment if you pay the fees. Overseas customers can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.

Time payments are a possibility depending on the dollar amount.

Everything is first come, first served. Shipping and Insurance Is Extra. Send me your zip code or country for shipping cost. Art will be packed well in multiple sheets of double-ply cardboard with my usual quality care.

Email me via the CAF’s Contact Function if you’re a member or at lawrenceshell @ comcast.net to reserve an original or to ask a question.

I will answer all inquiries in the order received in the timeliest manner possible.

Thanks for looking!

Check it all out at the below link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=17290

0 ALT00.jpg

Edited by Sheltone
Updated