• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Set of Four Bloom County Collection Books $11 Shipped - If not sold then they go to SI on Thursday.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Ok... the rules: "One bite... everybody knows the rules."

1. Postage included in the price for US Buyers.  I ship worldwide from the United States to as far as Gamehendge via Media for this listing in the US and via we will figure it out Worldwide.  
  2. I accept PayPal
  3. I accept returns only if there is a problem with something I did or there is an inherent disagreement with grade.   If  your wife says she is divorcing you if you keep it, get in touch with an attorney but don't get in touch with me.  
  4. I do not ship to people on the probation list, people who deal with people on the probation list, or drama llamas (taboot taboot).  
  5. I will be shipping this item in a box.

The obvious song for this thread is by Billy and the Boingers: I'm a Boinger and U Stink But I ♥ U

Edited by Buzzetta

For the price of $11 Shipped Media Rate you get the following:

Billy and the Boingers: No Record (Don't know where it is... I'm not holding out.)

Penguin Dreams and Stranger Things

Tales Too Ticklish to Tell

Toons For Our Times.

Books range from VG to Fine

IMG_9154 2.JPG

Edited by Buzzetta