• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Other Sites to Sell On

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking for recommendations on sites other then eBay to sell comics on.
Ive been listing and relisting the same books for a long time with next to no sales. I'm selling runs of books and special edition/variants.
Other then eBay, what other sites are there to sell comics on; hopefully with equal or better then eBay level fees.

Edited by comic_chris85

21 hours ago, comic_chris85 said:

I'm looking for recommendations on sites other then eBay to sell comics on.
Ive been listing and relisting the same books for a long time with next to no sales. I'm selling runs of books and special edition/variants.
Other then eBay, what other sites are there to sell comics on; hopefully with equal or better then eBay level fees.

If you aren't getting sales on eBay, a few things could be wrong. 

check your pictures! Are they blurry phone pics? or are they from a scanner?

Pricing...Are you priced too high? 

ebay title...Are you even listing them under the correct category?  Do you have a spider-man book listed under superman?  Are you using good keywords and avoiding things like "Look!" Nice" "Check this out??!!! or anything else that takes away from what the actual book is. "Don't sell from the title alone

Are you even selling comics people even want??