• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected. Check or US POSTAL money order is preferred. Add 4% for PayPal Goods and Services.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

USPS CONUS Priority shipping & handling is included in the asking price.

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I accept returns for any reason as long as the following conditions are met: I must be notified and the item must be sent back to me within 7 days of delivery (as confirmed by postmark), I will even cover the cost of return shipping. The original payment will be refunded as long as the item arrives back to me in the same condition in which it was sent. I am very reasonable and will work through any concerns, but please...no buyer's remorse as my policy is very lenient. Be sure before you bid.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

Edited by newshane
Added new payment options

Not super motivated to sell this, but I figured I'd throw it out there for a limited time. This sale will end Sunday night.

Super limited (1 of 666) Spawn 265 Gold Sketch Edition in CGC 9.6 SS - custom full-figure sketch by Whilce Portacio on front cover. No idea why it came back 9.6. Everything looks sharp and there are no grader's notes. But really, these sort of books aren't about the grade.

$850 firm. Free USPS Priority Shipping provided to customers within the CONUS.

Spawn 265 Gold Sketch Edition SS F.jpg

Spawn 265 Gold Sketch Edition SS B.jpg

Edited by newshane

Tell you what...

I'll knock $100 off until this listing closes Sunday night at 9 PM Eastern Time. 

So let's try $750 shipped to CONUS. Can't go any lower. 

Also, PayPal option is now available at no extra charge. 

Edited by newshane

Final :bump:

Board sale ends tonight at 9PM eastern standard time.

I've seen scores of sketches on these Spawn blanks and the Portacio is in my top 2 or 3 favorites. Do some looking around, and I think you'll agree. Throw in some bonus points because Portacio had a long run on the actual title...was a founder of Image...and there are only 666 of these blanks. :cloud9:

If anyone wants it, let me know before I throw it on eBay for significantly more. This book will be on sale for a limited time only.