• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* * * Spawn 227 - CGC 9.9 Blue Label Mint - Highest Graded 1 of 3 - ASM 300 Homage Cover - HOT! * * *

4 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected. Check or US POSTAL money order is preferred. PayPal Goods and Services accepted at no additional charge.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

USPS CONUS Priority shipping & handling and insurance is included in the asking price. Please keep in mind that his item will require a signature.

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I accept returns for any reason as long as the following conditions are met: I must be immediately notified and the item must be sent back to me within 7 days of delivery (as confirmed by postmark), I will even cover the cost of return shipping. The original payment will be refunded as long as the item arrives back to me in the same condition in which it was sent. I am very reasonable and will work through any concerns, but please...no buyer's remorse as my policy is very lenient. Be sure before you bid.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

FOR SALE - one copy of Spawn 227 in CGC 9.9 (MINT) Universal Grade with White Pages. Case is in new condition. This is one of the most popular of the Spawn homage covers as McFarlane reworks his iconic cover from Amazing Spider-man 300.

Highest graded. Only two other mint blue labels out there, and one of them sold a few weeks ago on eBay for $742.50 shipped...

if you want mine, you can have it for $675 shipped to the CONUS.

I'm willing to give $100 credit if you have a CGC 9.8 copy that you would like to trade, so current owners of the book can upgrade their copy for $575 shipped plus the trade. In short, the trade works like this: I don't ship until I've received your copy as part of the payment.

:devil: This book is HOT! :devil:

Just a gorgeous book all around. Not really willing to haggle on the price at this time. :sorry:

Pardon the scanner glare.

Spawn 227 F.jpg

Spawn 227 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

Book has sold via PM. This thread is now closed. Thanks everyone and thanks Janet for the kind comment. :smile: