• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Once Membership expires, can I no longer see my submissions in process?

2 posts in this topic

Realize this may be hurricane related, and if so, no big deal.

I submitted a stack of book at SDCC and BCC this year. My membership was due to expire a couple of weeks after BCC, but in order to maximize my year of discounts, I decided not to renew until I was ready to send in more books, which may not be for a month or two. 

A handful of the books I submitted arrived back this week, so on Wednesday/Thursday I thought I'd check on my other outstanding submissions. Although I can log in to my account, I cannot get the status of any submissions or even see the invoices.

At the time I hadn't thought about potential hurricane issues, but even so, weds/thurs seems early for a total shutdown.

Is this because my membership has expired (seems odd that my access to info on books in process would be taken away - after all, I've still paid for the service)? Or....?

31 minutes ago, JROUG said:

Realize this may be hurricane related, and if so, no big deal.

I submitted a stack of book at SDCC and BCC this year. My membership was due to expire a couple of weeks after BCC, but in order to maximize my year of discounts, I decided not to renew until I was ready to send in more books, which may not be for a month or two. 

A handful of the books I submitted arrived back this week, so on Wednesday/Thursday I thought I'd check on my other outstanding submissions. Although I can log in to my account, I cannot get the status of any submissions or even see the invoices.

At the time I hadn't thought about potential hurricane issues, but even so, weds/thurs seems early for a total shutdown.

Is this because my membership has expired (seems odd that my access to info on books in process would be taken away - after all, I've still paid for the service)? Or....?

Hurricane related, Ngc coins are offline for tracking as well.