• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Comicstyte95's charity chair fund 15% everything!!

87 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,  :hi:

I'm Selling some more of my books *just a few* to help out Chris's purchase toward a medical chair lift for his disabled father.

This is my way of paying it forward for all the times I have received financial aid through sales in here, while unemployed or just needing to pay closing costs for a house lol

All payments received will 100% go toward the cause, I will not keep a dime.*unless goal is reached of course*

My Kudos Thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7861906#Post7861906

All the board rules apply here so....No HOS'ers or people on Probation. Don't reply or post Thank you

Payment: Paypal only right now please! (thank you)

Shipping: US shipping only please.

Shipping cost : $5 Shipping for 1-2 books , (USPS First Class Package)

$11 for 3 or more books (Medium flat rate box) (Due to weight disputes with post office)

Shipping is Not included in comic purchase price

All comics are shipped with Secured bubble wrapped sandwiched between sturdy cardboard.

Buying: First unconditional wins. (honored above pms)

Returning: No returns unfortunately due to the charitable nature of this thread. 

Feel free to shoot me offers via pm, I'm always reasonable  :wink:

Edited by maidenmate91
info