• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zombie Tramp?!? Prices

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Gunnz said:

I've got a #1 Phantom variant that seems to be selling around $20. The covers I see selling for lots of $$$ don't seem to have any reason other than print run? 

Not sure what you mean but print run only matters of the demand is greater than it.

The 1st series is impossible to find. They just reprinted it recently. The 2nd series is a mini and is findable, but will cost you $25-100 an issue depending on grade.
The first 12 issues of V3 sell very well. The Risqué variants and store variants also sell very well because the print runs were low even for the issues like 1. Now the latest
issue I think demand has caught up, but the sales numbers are steady and for a long time were even rising. Now I think they have finally capped unless something 
big happens to the book. His second book is not doing as well even though I like it better.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

The 1st series is impossible to find. They just reprinted it recently. The 2nd series is a mini and is findable, but will cost you $25-100 an issue depending on grade.
The first 12 issues of V3 sell very well. The Risqué variants and store variants also sell very well because the print runs were low even for the issues like 1. Now the latest
issue I think demand has caught up, but the sales numbers are steady and for a long time were even rising. Now I think they have finally capped unless something 
big happens to the book. His second book is not doing as well even though I like it better.

Actually, the 2nd series is just as difficult to find as the 1st series.  It seems that SR Graphics/Distro came out with 2 volumes then the series was switched to Action Labs.  The 3rd series, which I believe you're referencing, is a reprint of the 2nd series. 

What is confusing is Action Lab's book that came out in December of 2013 (Action Lab) is listed as Volume 2, but SR Graphic also had a Vol.2  that came out in July 2012.  They're both listed as Vol.2, but the Action Lab's version came out a year and a half later.   The cover of Zombie Tramp Vol.2 #1 (SR Graphics) was used for the cover of Zombie Tramp Vol.2 #2 (Risque Variant).   

If you can find any copies from SR Graphics I'd snatch them up since they're much rarer than the Action Lab books.

20170930_194901.jpg

20170930_195133.jpg

20170930_195143.jpg

download (3).jpg

81xQslD9zkL.jpg

Wow learning something new everyday thanks for this information. I didn't know about that. I've never seen a  SR Graphics copy. I always referred to 3 volumes I guess now I should say 3 volumes with different prints inside of them. 

The second Volume is the Mini for me, but I didn't know about the different printings which is really is great information. Ive found several copies of the V2 mini, but never any SR graphics. 

Sorry to bring up an old topic but my question is pretty much the same.  To hold on to my SR Graphics Z.T. #1 or to sell it.  Found it at a HPB for a $1.00 (or $1.50, can't remember but full disclosure).  My wife says hang on to it but it's not like it's a Golden or Silver Age grail.  Rather newish and I haven't heard of any movie or TV show attached to it.  I'd say mine is about a 8.5 or so with a small ding to the corner and a non color breaking crease on the back that could be pressed out.  Opinions?

image.png.3b84942550f6f1f0dc704dcc195656fa.png

2 hours ago, Brewcrewfan77 said:

Sorry to bring up an old topic but my question is pretty much the same.  To hold on to my SR Graphics Z.T. #1 or to sell it.  Found it at a HPB for a $1.00 (or $1.50, can't remember but full disclosure).  My wife says hang on to it but it's not like it's a Golden or Silver Age grail.  Rather newish and I haven't heard of any movie or TV show attached to it.  I'd say mine is about a 8.5 or so with a small ding to the corner and a non color breaking crease on the back that could be pressed out.  Opinions?

I would sell it and buy a book that you want, possibly CGC grade.

Edited by maraxusofkeld

3 hours ago, shadroch said:

A few years ago, a board member was giving out free copies of #1. Does anyone know which version those were? Pretty sure I still have the copy somewhere.

I don't think it was this one, but the version he was giving away sells for like $40 or something. I need to dig that up!!

5 hours ago, Brewcrewfan77 said:

Sell it. You have nothing in the book. Put it up for auction and watch it climb. 
Its very rare and  you might even get offers here instead. 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:16 AM, Brewcrewfan77 said:

I'm still debating on selling it but if I do, I'll let you know first.

MY only hesitation on selling it would be just hard will you kick yourself when a ZT movie or tv announcement comes out.  I feel like it's almost inevitable.