• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Copper Batman and Detective Comics lots (some keys, raw, priced to move)

7 posts in this topic

Here are three copper Batman and Detective Comics lots I'm hoping are priced to move. All issues are NM or better. First person with the :takeit: gets the lot.

Please, no probies or HoS board members. 

I prefer PayPal, but would be open to other options.

I prefer shipping Priority, but will ship media for you. Just say the word.

First up is a lot that features two copies of Batman 457 (first Tim Drake as Robin), Batman 475 (first Renee Montoya), Batman 567 (first Cassandra Cain), and Detective Comics 608 (first Anarchy). Each is in a mylites2 bag with full back. Each is NM+. 

I'm selling this lot for $25 plus shipping. 

Batman 457 2.jpg

Batman 457.jpg

Batman 475.jpg

Detective Comics 608.jpg

Batman 475.jpg

29 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

The final lot is an 11 comic lot of Detective Comics, featuring issues 598-600 and issues 604-611). All are at least NM. The Anarchy issues are NM+, as are the Mud Pack issues.

Selling this lot for $15 plus shipping. 

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Reno McCoy said:

Here are three copper Batman and Detective Comics lots I'm hoping are priced to move. All issues are NM or better. First person with the :takeit: gets the lot.

Please, no probies or HoS board members. 

I prefer PayPal, but would be open to other options.

I prefer shipping Priority, but will ship media for you. Just say the word.

First up is a lot that features two copies of Batman 457 (first Tim Drake as Robin), Batman 475 (first Renee Montoya), Batman 567 (first Cassandra Cain), and Detective Comics 608 (first Anarchy). Each is in a mylites2 bag with full back. Each is NM+. 

I'm selling this lot for $25 plus shipping. 

Batman 457 2.jpg

Batman 457.jpg

Batman 475.jpg

Detective Comics 608.jpg

Batman 475.jpg

:takeit:per pm