• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1 8.0 CONSERVED

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, woowoo said:

I think your saying that the 7.0 conserved could not be upgraded to a 8.0 :baiting:I will say there are 10x as many Action 1's for sale last few years than Tec 27 what's up with that hm

I thought about that possibility.  I'll see at NYCC in a couple of weeks whether Carbo still has his copy (or the copy he was carrying around; I don't think he actually owns it, although I could be wrong).

On 9/22/2017 at 2:42 PM, Gotham Kid said:

The Meyers no longer have it. Pretty sure the sale went through.

IGB Tec 27.jpg

I have a regular sized facsimile of Tec 27 that I got from eBay that looks as authentic as this.

On 9/23/2017 at 3:17 PM, Mmehdy said:

750K at this point seems reasonable, what is the status of the Meyers lawsuit with CGC....did that ever settle?

No...still on going 

Edited by G.A.tor

50 minutes ago, Silver Surfer said:

Whether you like or dislike what the Meyer's have done with some of these books you have to admit that the finished product looks pretty amazing. 

Yes there work does look nice (thumbsu The book is still a real Detective 27 with a real front cover tho I don't think it a 9.6:baiting: