• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Convention - My 2 Cents
2 2

76 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2017 at 7:28 PM, Zolnerowich said:

My haul was modest, courtesy of Richard @bedrockcomics :

IMG_2257.thumb.JPG.66afd2cdb901010f3da05ad3f3dd1356.JPG

So you're the one who got this! I was eyeing for a while, left to think about it, came back and it was gone! I was pretty bummed, until I found a nice lower grade copy so I still managed to snag one. Though I really wanted the copy you got from Bedrock :)

Here's my haul :)

Also a pic of @G.A.tor's booth and another dealer booth, his name was Gene but I don't remember the name of the booth. 

This was my first time attending Baltimore Comic Con (and visiting the city) and I had an amazing time. I'm on the west coast so I see the same dealers up and down the coast at all the shows, so it was awesome seeing so many dealers I've never seen before. And there are actually a lot of comics at this show, compared to a lot of other cons. Artist Alley was top notch as well. I think I'll be making the trip from San Francisco to Baltimore again next year.

DSC00848.JPG

DSC00681.JPG

DSC00760.JPG

6 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

Also a pic of @G.A.tor's booth and another dealer booth, his name was Gene but I don't remember the name of the booth. 

This was my first time attending Baltimore Comic Con (and visiting the city) and I had an amazing time. I'm on the west coast so I see the same dealers up and down the coast at all the shows, so it was awesome seeing so many dealers I've never seen before. And there are actually a lot of comics at this show, compared to a lot of other cons. Artist Alley was top notch as well. I think I'll be making the trip from San Francisco to Baltimore again next year.

DSC00848.JPG

Sorry for disappearing the WF 21 at Bedrock City, but it looks like things worked out just fine, including a handsome WF 21 of your own! You'll need to find another short box, shortboxed, for those cool new books! 

9 hours ago, shortboxed said:

DSC00848.JPG

DSC00681.JPG

DSC00760.JPG

Could be Gene Carpenter, he always has incredible books.  Great guy to deal with too!

6 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

Could be Gene Carpenter, he always has incredible books.  Great guy to deal with too!

That's exactly who it is...... on a Con's Exhibitor list he will be listed as All American Comics ...and he has the most amazing books. One of my few regrets from the Con was my inability to actually meet Gator ..... each time I went by his booth he had stepped away. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

48 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

That's exactly who it is...... on a Con's Exhibitor list he will be listed as All American Comics ...and he has the most amazing books. One of my few regrets from the Con was my inability to actually meet Gator ..... each time I went by his booth he had stepped away. GOD BLESS...

My bucket list is now complete.

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

And you think this was a coincidence? hm