• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Make offers! DC Comics Presents 26, 1st Invincible, 1st Harbinger, and more

26 posts in this topic

Going to revive this thread and reduce a few prices.  If interested, drop me a PM.

Usual rules apply, no HOSers, shipping will be exact based on the weight and your location.  :takeit: in the thread beats a PM offer.  Any questions please ask

Wonder Woman 50 Convention Photo Variant of Gal Gadot CGC 9.8 Universal - $375 $325 SOLD!

If you got one of the tickets for her upcoming ACE appearance in New York, this would be a great book for her to sign.  If not, then get it while you can, this book is going crazy quickly.  The price I'm asking is cheaper than any 9.8 on Ebay.  I've got a bunch of books to list but not enough time tonight.  

img044.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

All-Star Batman #1 Turner/Aspen Sketch cover CGC 9.8

Harley Quinn #1 Turner/Aspen Sketch cover CGC 9.8

Catwoman #89 (Early Harley appearance) CGC 9.8 

$75 Each $60 EACH $50 EACH (LAST DROP)

img046.jpg

img047.jpg

img048.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

JSA Classified- 1 SS 9.8 Signed by Amanda Conner - $75  (Sorry the scan cuts off the bottom, which is where her signature is, you can see the top of "Amanda" between Powergirl's legs)

img046.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

Destroyer Duck #1 - 1st appearance of Groo the Wanderer - CGC SS 9.0 Sergio Aragones and Steve Leialoha (not credited on the label, but worked on the book) - $125

img042.jpg

Edited by Mayor006