• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Georgie 19 GGA, Baseball cover $95 shipped
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I have been on the boards for years, mostly buy and rarely sell. I have had many a deal with several around here like Billy, Rick, and Michael (Flex). 

Will list a couple books now and a few more tomorrow if all goes well.

No returns on raw or CGC.

Shipping is ok to US. If Canada, pm and we can talk. All other destinations, I am unable to ship.

No HOS or other bad people.

Payment via Paypal, check or MO and should be within 7 days of :takeit:post.

First :takeit: in thread wins unless pm deal is first. Time stamp will determine if needed.

Edited by kelholt
Price change

First up, Georgie 19. Cool & colorful baseball cover. This is also a Crippen copy and comes with the certificate. The Heritage certificate calls it vg/fn. I would call it slightly less IMO. 

$130 shipped US

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

Edited by kelholt
Price change

Hedy 29. Keeping with the sports theme, Hedy is playing tennis. You don't see too many Tennis covers. Deep Red background on this one. I would call it a 4.5. You may call it .5 step either way. On the backing board says Simon Powell copy. I have no idea what that might mean, but someone out there might know.

$200 shipped US  SOLD

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

Edited by kelholt
Book Sold

19 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Hedy 29. Keeping with the sports theme, Hedy is playing tennis. You don't see too many Tennis covers. Deep Red background on this one. I would call it a 4.5. You may call it .5 step either way. On the backing board says Simon Powell copy. I have no idea what that might mean, but someone out there might know.

$200 shipped US

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

take

8 hours ago, kelholt said:

First up, Georgie 19. Cool & colorful baseball cover. This is also a Crippen copy and comes with the certificate. The Heritage certificate calls it vg/fn. I would call it slightly less IMO. 

$130 shipped US

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

New Price for this Crippen D pedigree book.

Now $130 shipped.