• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TEC 27 THREAD.
1 1

69 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

I'm sure the 375k offer was legit. I don't think CL would do such a thing. If the bidding ended at $380k, I don't see why the 375k offer wasn't legit. 

Taking account of the "tape issues" on this book 380 K is rather impressive ... people on here has expressed concern that this book If resubbed today would receive a lower grade ? (as per new Cgc guidelines) ...

Edited by Mr bla bla

1 hour ago, zen514 said:

Very Exciting to see two Tec27 up for auction. One gorgeous 6.0 (Rockford)and a very nice presenting coverless( Jerry Robinson copy)

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=748653

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=757384

:golfclap:The coverless is nice but brittle pages (tsk)

Edited by woowoo

29 minutes ago, woowoo said:

:golfclap:The coverless is nice but brittle pages (tsk)

Yes. As discussed on a another thread the brittlness is probably on a small area. cgc hasnt had the new category. We can clearly see that its not a falling apart copy. It presents very well since its a very readble copy. 

Being unrestored and not trimmed this coverless will be helping the advent of  the 100k coverless Action 1 or Tec 27

This is also The Jerry Robinson copy signed on the first page.

With Chicago Boy copy being bought at 40k he wont sell it for anything less than 50-60k. This one will be in the 60-80k. Clearing the way for a complete cream to off white  or better copy for 100k when one will hit the auction block. Perhaps even alot more since the are so rare and owners usually dont part with them. I sure wouldnt.

On 11/22/2017 at 4:30 PM, Tbone911t said:

Anyone else want to take a shot at what the Robinson copy will end at? Some of  the pages are brittle and the Robinson connection while historically important  how much juice does it really add  in terms of $$$ value? The big negative being its an incomplete copy &  imho it really detracts from this book hitting high 60-80's..  I  am thinking this does more mid to high 40ish maybe low 50s?   I am  interested to see where this ends vs the Chicago Boy (pages) in terms of  incomplete trimmed pages vs incomplete ( non trimmed) book with extra non BM pages ect, should be fun. I am not sure the world is ready for a coverless complete Action or Tec 27 hitting 100k just .................. yet.

Edited by Frank Mozz