• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eric Sack interview

4 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, suspense39 said:

A friend sent me this this morning.....very good read 

https://www.toddhignite.com/eric-sack-interview

Most fascinating nugget from the interview, Leonardo DiCaprio's acting career was financed at an early age primarily through the sale of original comic book art by his father, who was an underground comics/art dealer!

12 minutes ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

Most fascinating nugget from the interview, Leonardo DiCaprio's acting career was financed at an early age primarily through the sale of original comic book art by his father, who was an underground comics/art dealer!

If you do searches (or check into threads around here) for early convention photos (1970s) you will see George regularly. It seems he was often in the middle of the action when cameras were present. Note Eric's comment that George (and family) were living out of a station wagon...there's a lot more to that story. I have my own thoughts on this angle but they're OT and I'm keeping them to myself.

On 16/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, PhilipB2k17 said:

Rip-Snortin' Cocaine Comix was written by George Di Caprio