• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zarcorr needs a Chiropractor...Spine issues/pressing

3 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Check out my latest pickup.  I do love this book!  Sellers photo, though I inspected the book in-hand.    I think a press will improve it, and I bought it cheap, (which suits me because I'm cheap).

My question is how the spine is misaligned.  It's like it has spine roll....but more on one side than the bottom, causing the top corner of the front cover and the top corner of the back cover not to meet up properly.  Staples are original and haven't been molested.

Will pressing re-align this thing?  (I promise it's not trimmed).

Assuming it will, how do you think it will grade out?  This is another one of those books where the back looks near perfect but the cover has issues.  I should say that is a marvel chip that is folded under on the right side of the cover.  And the left side of the cover is only normal spine stress and wrinkling...you're not seeing any tears in this photo.

Thanks,

Steve

zarcor.jpg

Edited by Westy Steve