• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverless Tec 27's for sale
2 2

212 posts in this topic

Perhaps.. i do consider action 1 and tec27 in there own league. Superman 1 as somewhat distant 3rd

Still think bidding frenzy had an effect on it since there was a beatiful off white to white Action 1 that sold august 2016 missing just the The first wrap! It had 6 superman pages amd the centerfold!!! Unrestored CGC blue label that was a year and a few months ago

With that logic that would be an 80k book amd the voldemort  opy that sold last summer at heritage  off white copy complete amd presented great excpet for rusty staples of action 1 sold for 67k.. that would be 100k++???

so  a complete unrestored tec27 or action 1 would be the 0.5 100k club?

5 minutes ago, zen514 said:

Perhaps.. i do consider action 1 and tec27 in there own league. Superman 1 as somewhat distant 3rd

Still think bidding frenzy had an effect on it since there was a beatiful off white to white Action 1 that sold august 2016 missing just the The first wrap! It had 6 superman pages amd the centerfold!!! Unrestored CGC blue label that was a year and a few months ago

With that logic that would be an 80k book amd the voldemort  opy that sold last summer at heritage  off white copy complete amd presented great excpet for rusty staples of action 1 sold for 67k.. that would be 100k++???

so  a complete unrestored tec27 or action 1 would be the 0.5 100k club?

Complete unrestored Action #1 is a 100K+ book in late 2017. I think the same would probably be the case for Tec #27. 

So much has changed over the past 2 years.

14 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

Complete unrestored Action #1 is a 100K+ book in late 2017. I think the same would probably be the case for Tec #27. 

So much has changed over the past 2 years.

so 25k max for a coverless missing centerfold trimmed to hell and in spiral copy in novemeber 2017 ;)

Lets the people who are actually bidding on these chime in.

Im putting max 25k someone wants it more... i dont care.  

Wayn tec. If you bidding on this and want to bid 40k by all means go ahead you would be foolish. 25k tops...

1 minute ago, zen514 said:

Wayn tec. If you bidding on this and want to bid 40k by all means go ahead you would be foolish. 25k tops...

Wayn tec. is only giving you some advice and his experience  I believe.

6 minutes ago, zen514 said:

so 25k max for a coverless missing centerfold trimmed to hell and in spiral copy in novemeber 2017 ;)

Lets the people who are actually bidding on these chime in.

Im putting max 25k someone wants it more... i dont care.  

1) I'm not bidding on it.

2) You don't need to bid on an item to have an opinion.

I'm very familiar with coverless GA mega key parts, so I'm expressing my opinion and reasoning behind it.

IMO, a SB/trimmed copy with 100% of the Batman parts is 2x as desirable as a CR/OW copy with 0% of the Batman parts. The closest point of comparison is past sales of brittle Superman Action #1 pages vs. better PQ non-Superman Action #1 pages.

In the end, the bidders decide.

14 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

1) I'm not bidding on it.

2) You don't need to bid on an item to have an opinion.

I'm very familiar with coverless GA mega key parts, so I'm expressing my opinion and reasoning behind it.

IMO, a SB/trimmed copy with 100% of the Batman parts is 2x as desirable as a CR/OW copy with 0% of the Batman parts. The closest point of comparison is past sales of brittle Superman Action #1 pages vs. better PQ non-Superman Action #1 pages.

In the end, the bidders decide.

You just said it. The bidders decide...

That includes me and not you. No disrespect but action 1 brittle pages witb superman and non superman with cream to off white not close to a  tec 27 missing all the bats and cf that sold in a bidding war and it had a facsimile cover( graded ling time ago by cgc and they dont allow that anymore) it presented well in holder with that fake cover.

Your so called logic is flawed. Your not a bidder... you didnt even know that there was a action 1 coverles that sold at heritage.

Instead of saying that a REAL bidder (me) has a flawed logic why dont you listen to a true source.

20k bidders of incomplete coverless ( the tec27 incompleteof this thread)are not the same as you with pages.... You have no say in the bidding just your sayings.

woowo and are potential bidders and we say 20-25k

chicago boy also

33 minutes ago, zen514 said:

You just said it. The bidders decide...

That includes me and not you. No disrespect but action 1 brittle pages witb superman and non superman with cream to off white not close to a  tec 27 missing all the bats and cf that sold in a bidding war and it had a facsimile cover( graded ling time ago by cgc and they dont allow that anymore) it presented well in holder with that fake cover.

Your so called logic is flawed. Your not a bidder... you didnt even know that there was a action 1 coverles that sold at heritage.

Instead of saying that a REAL bidder (me) has a flawed logic why dont you listen to a true source.

20k bidders of incomplete coverless ( the tec27 incompleteof this thread)are not the same as you with pages.... You have no say in the bidding just your sayings.

woowo and are potential bidders and we say 20-25k

chicago boy also

I believe in keeping the tone respectful and positive. I never said that your logic was flawed, I simply expressed the following:

Brittle Superman Action #1 pages vs. better PQ non-Superman Action #1 pages makes for a similar comparison to...

SLB/trimmed Tec #27 with 100% of the Batman story vs. CR/OW Tec #27 comprised of 0% of the Batman story.

If you feel the comparison is "not close" than we will have to respectfully agree to disagree. I did know of the Heritage sale but did not remember the final price it sold for, thank you for posting the link for reference. I never claimed to have a say in the bidding, simply shared my opinion and reasoning.

16 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

I believe in keeping the tone respectful and positive. I never said that your logic was flawed, I simply expressed the following:

Brittle Superman Action #1 pages vs. better PQ non-Superman Action #1 pages makes for a similar comparison to...

SLB/trimmed Tec #27 with 100% of the Batman story vs. CR/OW Tec #27 comprised of 0% of the Batman story.

If you feel the comparison is "not close" than we will have to respectfully agree to disagree. I did know of the Heritage sale but did not remember the final price it sold for, thank you for posting the link for reference. I never claimed to have a say in the bidding, simply shared my opinion and reasoning.

I take it you never told him  you have 2 copy's of Tec 27 coverless and 1 coverless copy of Action 1 :baiting: :tink:

Edited by woowoo

I'm going to jump in.

The HA coverless Tec 27 belongs to Adam. He offered it last year on the boards with a 50K price tag. No takers. Well, almost. :shy:

It will likely fetch that asking price or thereabouts in less than 5 days.

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I'm going to jump in.

The HA coverless Tec 27 belongs to Adam. He offered it last year on the boards with a 50K price tag. No takers. Well, almost. :shy:

It will likely fetch that asking price or thereabouts in less than 5 days.

As I said, 2x as desirable as the copy that sold for 22K. In that ball park.

2 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

As I said, 2x as desirable as the copy that sold for 22K. In that ball park.

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=727870

This book has come a long way in hammer price since it was first offered.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=727870

This book has come a long way in hammer price since it was first offered.

No doubt. Still an incredibly cool book to own, in any condition.

But the cover is very clearly a copy and does not possess that true GA look. I've seen much better repo covers.

It has also very clearly, in CAPS, identified itself as absent the front cover, the first 3 wraps (all of the Batman story) and the centerfold.

22K is a testament to the desirability of what is currently, the 2nd most desirable comic book in the world.

25 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

No doubt. Still an incredibly cool book to own, in any condition.

But the cover is very clearly a copy and does not possess that true GA look. I've seen much better repo covers.

It has also very clearly, in CAPS, identified itself as absent the front cover, the first 3 wraps (all of the Batman story) and the centerfold.

22K is a testament to the desirability of what is currently, the 2nd most desirable comic book in the world.

Is the back cover real on the 22k copy

I owned that copy of Tec 27 CGC NG that was missing the Bat parts , cover and centerfold, bought it in the last CC auction of 2015, paid 12 K for it, a few weeks after my mom had just passed away, sold it back to CC this summer and used the money to bury my dad who passed a few months ago, glad it found a new home and is being appreciated.

2 hours ago, chris6220 said:

I owned that copy of Tec 27 CGC NG that was missing the Bat parts , cover and centerfold, bought it in the last CC auction of 2015, paid 12 K for it, a few weeks after my mom had just passed away, sold it back to CC this summer and used the money to bury my dad who passed a few months ago, glad it found a new home and is being appreciated.

Oh man, so sorry to read this. :frown:

9 hours ago, chris6220 said:

That's awful. So sorry to hear this man.