• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age Slab blowout! Heavy discounts.
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I bought a large 20,000 book collection earlier this year with about 350 bronze/copper/modern slabs in it. I Decided but try putting the bronze age up here. Not sure how most of it is going to go as 95% of the slabs are going to be in the $20-$100 range but ill give it a shot! im going to start with 15/20 slabs and go from there. If they sell well ill post the rest.

Scans are of the front only, Back scans available upon request. All slabs are very clean and scratch/crack free.

Im going to be running a thread in the copper/ modern section for the copper/ modern slabs. I can combine shipping for both.

DISCOUNTS!       :flipbait:

If you buy 1 or 2 slabs you will get 10% off list price. :)

If you buy 3 - 4 slabs you will get 20% off list price :bigsmile:

If you buy 5 slabs or more you will get 30% off list price! :banana:

No limit on how many you can buy at discounted price.

Payment Via paypal, or cash, check, money order and BITCOIN (no not a joke. Transfers via coinbase)

Nobody on the timeout list/probations

Books will be shipped fast and secure via USPS. Shipping will range from $7-$14 for one slab depending on your location. Shipping will be $14 for up to 8 slabs. More then 7 will be Exact cost. Shipping International is no problem, Dm for a quote depending on where you are.

No returns on slabs unless they come damaged, I pack very securely and I haven't had a damaged slab yet but things happen. 

First form of :takeit:wins. 

:takeit: in the thread trumps ongoing PM negotiations unless both myself and the buyer have come to an agreement already, but have not had time to edit the thread. 

All positive feedback on my ebay - Domuhnatorcomics  and I have a kudos thread on here with all positive feedback as well.

Ill start posting books shortly.

Edited by domuhnator

6 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Would love to buy more than five just to get the big discount... but it would help if you listed them all to give me some to choose from ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Rupp Dawg! :hi: 

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Rupp Dawg! :hi: 

Whazzs up Liz ! :hi:

Attempting to sell books so I can pay bills...., :sorry: 

22 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Would love to buy more than five just to get the big discount... but it would help if you listed them all to give me some to choose from ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Unfortunately I only have the 15 I posted with me at work. Ill try to get some more up when I get home. But im really not sure how these budget slabs are going to sell even with the discount. If i can sell a few of these first ill be a lot more willing to take the time to scan the rest. Its not that I don't want to sell them I just don't have as much time as I would like.