• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delbo WW Page sent by USPS missing

2 posts in this topic

I am hoping this will turn up and its premature, but USPS has messed up a piece sent from NJ to NYC. Its basically about 40 minutes away.

Nutshell:

Piece was mailed last Monday by priority with signature. It was delivered back to my home on Tuesday with the address label ripped off. It was signed for by my wife.

Was taken back to the post office immediately asking what to do. They had me rewrite the address and said it would go back out with no added fee. I had them make sure it still had to be signed for.  It has not turned up since then. Tracking shows nothing more than it being delivered back to me last Tuesday.

If by some chance it is seen online or at a store, please let me know ASAP. I will give it until the end of the week before contacting my insurance company to see what can be done. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Ankur

WW.jpg

6 hours ago, AnkurJ said:

Was taken back to the post office immediately asking what to do. They had me rewrite the address and said it would go back out with no added fee. I had them make sure it still had to be signed for.  It has not turned up since then. Tracking shows nothing more than it being delivered back to me last Tuesday.

Hope it works out Ankurr, probably will too.

Too little too late, I know, but I've learned that any time a package takes a strange turn (or is just worth a lot of money) it's best to get that label gunned in front of me and take the receipt that follows. That's really your only downstream proof that it left your hands and is "their problem" now. Very nice art. I hope it turns up, all is good again, and I get a shot at it sometime in the future. Very nice!