• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 1950 CANADIAN LB COLE ROMANCE HIGH-GRADE

4 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority boxed-insured shipping is $10.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt.  Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of feedback here.  :foryou:   On eBay I am Kaizerdawg.

Asking Price: $1,000.00 :hi: - Newsstand-Fresh

TRUE TO LIFE ROMANCES #5 (1950 STAR - PRINTED IN CANADA) - An LB COLE Masterpiece <3<3<3

Grade: Prior owner called this a VF+ but I think closer if not a true NM minus.  Manufacturing blemishes i.e. see under the tree branch by the small SDD on FC and along the yellow border near spine  Trace wear.  Clean / very sharp book with vibrant fresh colors and supple off-white pages that have light foxing on edges.  One page has a small tear (see photo) and chip out in addition to a corner page tear with chip on last page .:luhv:

100% complete with no restoration. 

LB COLE.jpg

lb cole bc.jpg

IMG_3738.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

IMG_3739.JPG

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

Edited by Roger66
CLOSED MOVE TO ANOTHER VENUE