• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C. B. Cebulski new Editor and Chief at Marvel

10 posts in this topic

Fewer limited variants, control the number of and the frequency of title reboots back to #1, recruit the talent to produce more quality art and stories, or will it be business as usual? (shrug)

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Who? 

He has been mainly a talent scout for Marvel, and has actually been stationed in Asia the past 18 or so months heading up the effort to expand the band in that market.  Seems to be a very nice, very normal guy.  It looks to be a major shake up and is definitely skipping over several people who would seem to have been next in line.

8 hours ago, Silver Ager said:

I'm waaay out of the loop, so I don't even know who he is. I hope he can settle down some of the inmates who are running wild inside the asylum.

Seconded.  But I'll say this -- I hope the first release under his watch consists solely of a front cover titled "#1" with the following subtext: "All that (bleep) from the last few years NEVER HAPPENED."