• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREAT "lovely low/mid"grade GA war,crime,western with up to 50% off! asm 32 33 41 98, plus 3 unsold Matt Bakers...plus fiction house, planet comics, and L.B.cole.
4 4

185 posts in this topic

Raze - when you title your thread "epic fails" or any of the other ways you talk down your own books, why am I even going to look?  The bordies that say "junk" or whatever when they title threads - boy that makes it easy for me not to bother looking.  So I'll take a gander, but really, think about presentation of your goods.

5 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Raze - when you title your thread "epic fails" or any of the other ways you talk down your own books, why am I even going to look?  The bordies that say "junk" or whatever when they title threads - boy that makes it easy for me not to bother looking.  So I'll take a gander, but really, think about presentation of your goods.

I agree with Comcav on this. I completely bypassed your thread because of the title. I only looked now because I saw Comcav posted. He follows the good stuff. 

29 minutes ago, Comcav said:

hi

i agree,  but it was more of a fun joke. i didn't mean to drag you in here as an insult. sorry if it felt that way. i try to have scans and note any problems with the issues. i guess i was going for funny when i should have been more serious.

22 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I agree with Comcav on this. I completely bypassed your thread because of the title. I only looked now because I saw Comcav posted. He follows the good stuff. 

yeah you are right as well.

14 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

all Tapped out after @jimjum12‘s thread this morning

i almost got a few books myself!!

27 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Thanks Bob, nicest thing you have EVER said about me.