• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Two ASM #361 CGC 9.6 WP

4 posts in this topic

Hi - thanks for checking out my thread.

:rulez:

I reserve the right to decide who I am willing to do business with, and if you're on one of The Lists I may decide not to do business with you. If you're not on one of The Lists then I'll probably take your money if you want my stuff.

As for getting the stuff... :takeit: in this thread is king - if you want to talk to me about something, PM me, but keep in mind that the king always wins.

Shipping is not included in the list price. I will only ship to the CONUS, and the cost will be $12 for up to 2 slabs. Depending on my work schedule, shipping could happen within 1 day of payment clearing, or it may take up to 3 business days. I do my best to get it out quickly, but sometimes daily events get the best of me.

Finally, at this time, I am only able to accept PayPal for payment.

Amazing Spider-man #361 - CGC 9.6 WP COPY A

This book has a very good wrap, almost perfect except for a few inches near the top of the spine 

The GPA 90 day average is $138, asking $125

ySM1sJB.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #361 - CGC 9.6 WP COPY B

The GPA 90 day average is $138, asking $125

s9VIjrN.jpg