• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA, HO HO HO EDITION IS CLOSED!
5 5

576 posts in this topic

Greetings,   page  sniffers!   Long  time  no  see!

Fun  stuff  for  the  holidays  coming up,   highlights  include  slabbed   and  raw  PCH,  teen  humor,   GA,  SA,   oddball 50's,    interesting  giveaways  and  teen humor.  

I'm  planning  on  getting  a   good  start  tomorrow  evening,  but  thought  I'd  give  you  a  preview  tonight  with  a  book  or  two.  And  I  might,    MIGHT,  just  toss  up  an  Early  Bird  or  two  tomorrow  morning.   Be  alert  early  risers!

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me
and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.
$7  Priority flat shipping to the USA,  one raw book or a stack.  Canada or overseas to be determined. 

EDIT!  This  was  the  standard  boilerplate  for  my  usual threads.  SLABBED   BOOKS  WILL  BE  SHIPPED  DOUBLE  BOXED,  
AT A  FLAT   RATE  OF  $14  FOR  UP  TO  THREE  BOOKS.     I  can  send   a  few  raw books  for  a  free  ride   along  with  any  slab 

For the bargainminded  I can ship one or two raw books  First Class for  $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

Here we go!

Strange  Tales 19, 1953.

CGC 3.5  Universal,   cream to offwhite.  Serial# 0251204005

My  scanner  just  ain't  long  enough  to  catch  the  entire  book,   so  you  get  an  upper  scan with  the header  strip,   and  a lower   scan  with  the  entire  book.

Asking  $275

jz8F6lm.jpg

kndRPqj.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Cinderella  Love  12  (#3)  1951

Attractive   VG  or  so,   good  gloss.   tight  spine  and  CF,  white  pages,    just  some  minor  general  wear. Nice  photo  cover.

Asking  $30

ViUl9qs.jpg

My  Friend  Irma  15

Corner  off upper   RH FC,   "Atlas"  chipping  lower  edge,   still  tight  and  glossy. 

Take it  for   $12  SOLD!

w1A7vWY.jpg

Edited by catrick339

...and   that's  a  good  sampling  of  what's  to  come.   One  thing  I  forgot  to mention  in the  first post,   I  have  a  nice  stack  of  
The Monster  Times  to  toss  out  to.  

Back  in  the  A.M. with    a couple  interesting  Early  Birds,  and  full  production   tomorrow  evening,   starting  about  8 PM  EST

Thanks  for  taking  a  look!

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Attractive   VG  or  so,   good  gloss.   tight  spine  and  CF,  white  pages,    just  some  minor  general  wear. Nice  photo  cover.

Asking  $30

ViUl9qs.jpg

This looks like pretty much every date I've ever gone on.

Great books Rick!

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Umm,   am  I  glad  that  Jimmers' first   post  isn't  showing  up?

I'm as pure as a hoagie.It's liz you got to mind...

Edited by porcupine48

9 minutes ago, SkOw said:

This looks like pretty much every date I've ever gone on.

With a guy doing a reach around?

2 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Hey Rick you need to make your scans bigger lol

*squint  squint* 

Yeah,  you're  right.   I'll  see  if  I  can  blow them  up  a  bit,   lol

All reet!   Got  70  scans  finished,   so  let's  celebrate with one  more book.  

March of  Crime 7 (#1)

1950  Fox  crime!  Hoo Hah!  Wally  Wood!   Huzzah!

Small  corner off  lower   LH  BC,  otherwise  flat  and tight,    offwhite-white  pages.  Bit  of  general  wear,  minor  soiling,  nice  solid  book.

Take  it  home   for  $45  SOLD!

8dhkMUe.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Asking  $30

ViUl9qs.jpg

That relationship will never work.

He's a sun worshipper and she's a vampire.

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

All reet!   Got  70  scans  finished,   so  let's  celebrate with one  more book.  

March of  Crime 7 (#1)

1950  Fox  crime!  Hoo Hah!  Wally  Wood!   Huzzah!

Small  corner off  lower   LH  BC,  otherwise  flat  and tight,    offwhite-white  pages.  Bit  of  general  wear,  minor  soiling,  nice  solid  book.

Take  it  home   for  $45

8dhkMUe.jpg

I'll take it Rick