Is this signature real or fake?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

3 posts

Alright guys I need some serious help, I just found out that my avengers 2 comic has a signature on the 1st page and I’m not sure if it’s real or not and If I should take it in for  grading, for you experienced guys out there help a brotha out!!! Thank you pic should be uploaded.25650495-5593-4AB2-A781-581B81D6E90F.jpeg.cc3c8796157f625372f3b94f6438debd.jpeg

Edited by clickclack5

459 posts
12 minutes ago, clickclack5 said:

Alright guys I need some serious help, I just found out that my avengers 2 comic has a signature on the 1st page and I’m not sure if it’s real or not and If I should take it in for  grading, for you experienced guys out there help a brotha out!!! Thank you pic should be uploaded.25650495-5593-4AB2-A781-581B81D6E90F.jpeg.cc3c8796157f625372f3b94f6438debd.jpeg

looks legit. If you want to have it graded it will probably be notated that there is a signature on inside front page but won't authenticate it.

3,681 posts

Yup, looks real to me. I have an Avengers #1 I got signed by Stan in 1989, and it looks like this:

GN6mc4x.jpg

This one doesn't have the date, but another book I got signed the same day he wrote '89 next to his name just like you have here. 

4,029 posts

Yup, looks like the real deal.  

12,285 posts
6 hours ago, WoWitHurts said:

looks legit. If you want to have it graded it will probably be notated that there is a signature on inside front page but won't authenticate it.

agreed. Leave it raw and enjoy it. Slabbing it won't get it a SS yellow label. 

3 posts

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!  Outstanding job helping me out, I really appreciate it! And if u guys are looking to buy hit me up.