Michigan Comic Con - August 17-19, 2018
2 2

30 posts in this topic

13 posts
13 hours ago, Goon...Seriously said:

I doubt it since they'll be at WW Chicago the weekend after this.

Well dang. I bought several books to have Charles Martinet sign. I was only going to have them authenticated. 

336 posts
On 7/25/2018 at 11:16 PM, hoffitmus prime said:

Well dang. I bought several books to have Charles Martinet sign. I was only going to have them authenticated. 

Can we at least get a facilitator/witness for sigs for this show?  Anyone here willing and able?

Edited by dragonmgmt

2,739 posts
On 8/2/2018 at 1:03 PM, dragonmgmt said:

Can we at least get a facilitator/witness for sigs for this show?  Anyone here willing and able?

This is what they say on the FAQ page below:

Q: Will any comic grading companies be in attendance to take submissions and oversee signatures?
A: CGC and CBCS usually setup. Please check the “Exhibitors” section of our website and/or the FREE Michigan Comic Con app (available for iPhone and Android) for the full exhibitor list to ensure that they will be in attendance.

https://michigancomiccon.com/faq/

2,739 posts

This guy was added:

Kevin Conroy

SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
Autographs are $40 & Photo-Ops are $40 (cash only)

2,739 posts

Booth assignments are out at the link below.  I will be in 106/108 right next to Harley Yee who will be in 100/102.  I am looking for Golden Age Superman to complete my run, so if you have any as trade bait please stop by, and if not please stop by and say hello.

https://michigancomiccon.com/wp-content/uploads/MCC-2018-EXHIBITOR-MAP.pdf

7,018 posts

Was hoping to check it out on Friday but don't think my schedule will allow it now :(

2,739 posts

@Iceman399 Please PM me and let me know if you change your mind and do make it.  I would love to meet you!

9,527 posts

The show is going great! We didn't really know what to expect (as we never know with a brand new show), but are pleasantly surprised. 

7,018 posts
On 8/16/2018 at 3:53 PM, SkOw said:

@Iceman399 Please PM me and let me know if you change your mind and do make it.  I would love to meet you!

Wish I could have.  How was the show?  If they do it again next year maybe I can make it.