• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forgotten photos. Random stuff from a lost file...
3 3

348 posts in this topic

On April 13, 2018 at 8:38 PM, frozentundraguy said:

It turns out Mitch knew Barry Baumann.  Link to post from about 7 years ago.  BTW 40years, those are some great Disney comics you have!  (thumbsu

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/220978-who-is-the-smartest-comic-book-collector-you-have-ever-known-and-why-by-mm/

Barry is and was a early true  comic book collector. I  visited his special comic room...stack and stacks, the man of 1000 conan #1's were they went nobody knows....But I will say if you have ordered those supermans, he would of sent them, he was legit.....and knew the value of the comic books, his life cut short by a car accident....he would be a major force if he was alive today..God rest his soul....one that cannot be replaced like, Bruce Hamilton a true innovator  , Russ Cochran(who is still with us) who raised comic book original to ART, Carl Barks...who loved the fans from the heart...I can go on, its the people that made that time......remember we were the few...who stood you against society who laughed at us...well today, we know who got the last laugh.....

1 hour ago, woowoo said:
5 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

baby-ipad.jpg

I new you where young but passafire and all

...that's not just a passy...... that's a Gamma Passy .............GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu