Please I need help what backc cover is this

6 posts in this topic

321 posts

Hey guys I need this back cover for a comic I have but I don't know what issues have it if anyone knows please help it's a D.C book from the golden age thanks guys 

IMG_0231.PNG

10,780 posts

What year and month is on the cover of the GA DC comic (Detective Comics #33?) :baiting: you are trying to marry?

321 posts

Trying to marry a tec 36 from February 1940 thanks and sorry I s hould of mentioned that

Edited by Aliens

5,490 posts

Looks like the only matches are:

More Fun 52 (obviously this one is too expensive to use)

Action comics 21

Adventure comics 47

All of these match the back cover art, but I don't know if the inside ad matches.

321 posts

4 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Looks like the only matches are:

More Fun 52 (obviously this one is too expensive to use)

Action comics 21

Adventure comics 47

All of these match the back cover art, but I don't know if the inside ad matches.

thanks i think ill try the Adventure 47 seems like the only book i would pay for just the back cover since its probably the cheapest, 

5,490 posts
6 hours ago, Aliens said:

thanks i think ill try the Adventure 47 seems like the only book i would pay for just the back cover since its probably the cheapest, 

Here's an Adventure 47 that you can get cheap.  It has the back cover, but is missing inner wraps so the price is low.  It's a completed listing but you can contact the seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adventure-Comics-1938-1st-Series-47-CGC-0-5-0275529004-/362150497223?hash=item5451da0bc7%3Ag%3AhbAAAOSwEEBZ~zXr&nma=true&si=RcRzWh1GTsMFEoE3mHJb0HWdVGM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by gadzukes