• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Meaning what Matt?

Meaning nobody gives a (excrement) what you paid in 2013 (or 2012 depending on your own personal math).  Yippee, you once got Stan Lee’s signature for $30.  A lot of people once upon a time got it for free.  

But please, regale us with more tales of your savvy signature acquisitions.  Tell us, did you once avoid Liefeld’s 37 tier signature structure too?

1 minute ago, Juno Beach said:

Yes, you've said this numerous times in this thread. You wouldn't happen to be the seller, would you?

No I'm not the seller, but I have a good buddy that runs a illegal poker game! What am I gonna do? Rat him out! The point i'm trying to make is: E bay doesn't care! They only care about making money!

3 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Meaning nobody gives a (excrement) what you paid in 2013 (or 2012 depending on your own personal math).  Yippee, you once got Stan Lee’s signature for $30.  A lot of people once upon a time got it for free.  

But please, regale us with more tales of your savvy signature acquisitions.  Tell us, did you once avoid Liefeld’s 37 tier signature structure too?

No I collect old star wars toys and only key comic issues! I don't go after signed comics, Stan was there, so I just got a signature.

3 minutes ago, Juno Beach said:

So you and Ebay don't care. Ok. The rest of us do. It's bad for the hobby. 

So what, Nobody is twisting your arm to buy his garbage! He can sell rocks and tell people their magical beads! That's his business, that's the problem with this world, Everybody wants to stick their nose into someone else's business!

1 minute ago, Vietnam67 said:

So what, Nobody is twisting your arm to buy his garbage! He can sell rocks and tell people their magical beads! That's his business, that's the problem with this world, Everybody wants to stick their nose into someone else's business!

Forged Stan Lee signatures crossing interstate lines...for starters:

18 USC 1341

18 USC 1343

Edited by mattn792

Matt: Do you realize how hard that is to prove? Seriously!

Easy to prove anywhere, especially in court. "Hey Tonfulle-84. Where and when did you acquire these". Stan then called to rebuke Tonfulle-84's testimony. Let's face it. If push comes to shove, and Tonfulle-84 does not have a source for these signatures, other than himself, his goose is cooked, especially when signature experts and Stan himself is called to testify. Don't you realize that?

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Easy to prove anywhere, especially in court. "Hey Tonfulle-84. Where and when did you acquire these". Stan then called to rebuke Tonfulle-84's testimony. Let's face it. If push comes to shove, and Tonfulle-84 does not have a source for these signatures, other than himself, his goose is cooked, especially when signature experts and Stan himself is called to testify. Don't you realize that?

Matt, I told you I'm not the seller, Don't be a clown, and Johnson your wrong! You better do your research, All he would have to say is that he bought his comics at a yard sale or flea market! Come on man, use some common sense!

Just now, Vietnam67 said:

Matt, I told you I'm not the seller, Don't be a clown, and Johnson your wrong! You better do your research, All he would have to say is that he bought his comics at a yard sale or flea market! Come on man, use some common sense!

Wrong about what? Which faction of hobby research am I in need of?

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Wrong about what? Which faction of hobby research am I in need of?

About making statements about some clown selling garbage, Your worried about one clown out of thousands who sell forged sports memorabilia, books and other garbage on e bay. your wasting your time is all I'm saying, I hope the guy makes 10k a week. It doesn't bother me what someone else is doing. this guy or that guy is not paying my bills, so I could care less about what their doing! I think it's hilarious people are that dumb to buy the junk!

4 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Matt, I told you I'm not the seller, Don't be a clown,  (In essence, you claim you're not lying)

and Johnson your wrong! You better do your research, All he would have to say is that he bought his comics at a yard sale or flea market! Come on man, use some common sense!  (So in your opinion, somebody would lie to dodge an accusation that could very well be legit)

hm

If he's watching or reading this, he might get educated!

Aside from the forgeries being horrible, if there was a snowball's chance in hell that he was capable of being educated, he wouldn't be openly selling $100 bills for $10, and then rationalize that could appear legit, even if he got them from Uncle Stan for free.

And I'm not worried about him or anybody else. I pointed out a thief. See something, say something. You condone and encourage it, I don't.  

13 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

No If I was the seller, I sure wouldn't be on here talking about it lol. I probably should stop talking about it anyway! If he's watching or reading this, he might get educated. So I'll stop commenting!

No, if you are the seller you will be doing exactly what you're doing here about it. Exactly what you're doing. No more. No less. Coincidentally, you are the only one here who first defended obvious forgeries, and then crowed encouragement for the seller to rip off as many people as he can, "I hope he sells $10,000 worth of forgeries per week", etc., etc.

Edited by James J Johnson

Aside from the forgeries being horrible, if there was a snowball's chance in hell that he was capable of being educated, he wouldn't be openly selling $100 bills for $10, and then rationalize that could appear legit, even if he got them from Uncle Stan for free.

And I'm not worried about him or anybody else. I pointed out a thief. See something, say something. You condone and encourage it, I don't.  

Now I didn't say I encourage it! which I do not! I'm just making a point on both sides of this war zone! lol, I'm just saying I'm not gonna go out on a limb to waste my time on a clown selling garbage on e bay. 

No, if you are the seller you will be doing exactly what you're doing here about it. Exactly what you're doing. No more. No less.

No Johnson, I'm not the seller, I'm a professional poker player, If you wanna know the truth! I play in live games and online!