• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] * * * SHANE'S 2018 SLOW MOVIN' MEGA THREAD * * *
5 5

144 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Max Carnage said:

I'll take it ;)

Ahh what wrong with me - can't resist a bargain !

^^

Thanks buddy! :)

Here are the Spawn raws that are left.

I am now going to offer what's left at a bulk discount rate.

$30 PLUS EXACT COST SHIPPING TO USA FOR THE BOOKS LISTED BELOW!

Spawn: The Movie (TPB) – NM or higher – three copies

Spawn Alley Playset Promotional Comic – VF

Spawn: Violator Rig Playset Promotional Comic – VF

Spawn 276 – NM – two copies

Spawn 152 Copy B – F/VF

Spawn 135 – VF/NM

Spawn 103 – F/VF

Spawn 104 – VF

Spawn Fan Edition 1 – Alternate Cover – NM minus

Spawn Fan Edition 3 – Alternate Cover – NM +

Spawn: Godslayer 1 – NM

Any takers? I am in the mood to clean the house of all these raws that are lying around! :baiting:

:news:

NM88 will be taken down for good this Sunday.

The remaining Spawn raw books will be taken down for good this Sunday as well.

Won't be excepting offers on these because they are already dirt cheap in my opinion.

Edited by newshane

I am preparing my Wolverine 1988 full run (minus variants) for sale, so if I don't hear from anyone by Sunday, I should be back soon with other stuff to look at. Thanks for stopping by! :foryou:

Edited by newshane

On 8/3/2018 at 6:32 PM, bass4punk said:

Nice books Shane, hope you are doing well my friend :foryou:

Hey friend! So good to hear from you! Stormy waters over the last few weeks, but I'm keeping my eye on the compass for the most part. Great to hear from you and I'm glad you're enjoying the thread. :)

FOR SALE - Wolverine 1988 series run. RAW. 200 books total. Complete except for the variants (145 is non-foil and 150 is the regular edition). Everything is in Gerber Mylar with Fullbacks. The set includes the following books:

1-189, including the first and second printings of issues 41 and 42.

Annuals 95, 96, 97, 99, 00, and 01.

Wolverine: Jungle Adventure

Wolverine: Bloodlust

Wolverine: Rahne of Terra 

I graded ten books randomly and they fell anywhere from VF- to NM. I do recall from years ago that one book had some torn interior pages, but I can't remember which one. I know it wasn't a key, whatever it was. I am advertising an average grade of VF/NM, some books will grade higher and some lower. I have not graded every issue due to time constraints, but I will be more than happy to inspect any issue upon your request and will provide scans for serious customers.

Here are some of the grades. I did my best, If you are unhappy, you may always return the set, or individual comics, for a refund as long as you strictly follow the rules as outlined at the beginning of this thread. (thumbsu Please note that for this particular auction, Individual issues will be refunded at the rate of $1.50 each, and only if you believe they are at or below the F/VF range or they are incomplete or otherwise qualified upon inspection. Please remember that I must be notified within 72 of your receipt of the package if you intend to make a full or partial return.

Wolverine 1 - 8.0 (all of my personal grader's notes are available via PM)

Wolverine 10 - 8.0 (looks like off-white pages)

Wolverine 154 - 9.0

Wolverine 166 - 9.4

*If you have any questions about the grades or a specific issue, please contact me via PM.

SHIPPING WILL BE EXACT COST TO THE USA ONLY - fullbacks and Mylars weigh a lot and I don't skimp on cardboard either. Please keep in mind that the shipping may end up being substantial. If there are any questions, once again, I'm good about answering PMs.

$310 FOR EVERYTHING LESS SHIPPING.

$250 FOR EVERYTHING LESS SHIPPING.

SCANS OF SOME OF THE ISSUES ARE BELOW IN THE SPOILER TAGS.

1366661568_Wolverine18.0.thumb.jpg.2d6201616fb467c3324588b66215adbb.jpg

Spoiler

Wolverine 10 8.0.jpg

Wolverine 150.jpg

Wolverine 154 9.0.jpg

Wolverine 155 9.4.jpg

Annual 00.jpg

Annual 01.jpg

Annual 95.jpg

Annual 96.jpg

Annual 97.jpg

Annual 99.jpg

Wolverine Bloodlust.jpg

Wolverine Jungle Adventure.jpg

Wolverine Rhane of Terra.jpg

Edited by newshane
price reduction

8 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Thanks! Moved a few issues since the registry award deadline lapsed. It was all or nothing this year. Mulling what to do with the collection currently. I've really gotten into Atomic Age sci-fi lately. :)

Thread will temporarily close tomorrow at noon EST and all books will be pulled and sold elsewhere.

Last chance!

Spawn lot for $30.

Wolverine set of 200 comics for $250.

Shipping costs are separate.

Edited by newshane

:news:THREAD CLOSED FOR NOW. :news:

ALL BOOKS LISTED IN THIS THREAD ARE CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE ON THE BOARDS.

:news:

Wolverine run has been pulled from eBay and is currently on hold pending a PM confirmation in the thread.

27 minutes ago, gcstomp said:

Wolverine lot :takeit: per pm

^^

Mighty thanks to you my friend! :foryou:

On 6/22/2018 at 4:15 PM, newshane said:

Spawn 222 - Kudranski Variant - CGC 9.8 Universal Grade with White Pages. I am the original owner and submitter and this book was NOT pressed.

As you can see from the included scan, according to the editor of Spawn, fewer than 400 copies of this book were released into the wild, easily making it one of the rarest Spawn variants published.

According to the GPA, the 12-month average for this book is $1,637. With only two public sales in the past two years, there is no 90-day average available, although of the last five public sales, this book has hit $2,000 a total of three times. Book might pick up gas once the new Spawn movie gets closer to dropping.

I will list my copy cheaper than you can get it anywhere. Let's do:

$1,500

Spawn 222 Kudranski Variant Cover F.jpg

Spawn 222 Kudranski Variant Cover B.jpg

letters.JPG

Is this still available? 

8 minutes ago, conroy81 said:

Is this still available? 

The book has been sold. :sorry:

:news:FOR SALE - SPAWN 185 COMPLETE SET (EXCEPT FOR THE SKETCH COVER) :news:

Spawn 185 - CGC 9.8

Spawn 185 second print - CGC 9.8

Spawn 185 McFarlane "Headless Variant" - CGC 9.8

Spawn 185 Capullo Variant - CGC 9.8

Spawn 185 Variant Cover - signed by cover artist Whilce Portacio - CGC 9.8 signature series

***You won't find this sort of (near) complete set for sale anywhere. As far as I know, I own the only set like this out there.*** Once again, please note that I am selling the set WITHOUT the ultra-rare sketch variant. Everything else is present and accounted for. They are in the older style CGC cases, which are all in great shape.

MEGA KEY ISSUE IN THE RUN - Al Simmons dies in this issue, and a new Hellspawn (Jim Downing) begins.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Better take it quickly, before I change my mind. Wouldn't sell, but I have another big purchase in mind that I need to fund. I will not split these up. This is my bottom number.

Spawn 185 F.jpg

Spawn 185 Second Printing F.jpg

Spawn 185 McFarlane Variant F.jpg

Spawn 185 Capullo Variant F.jpg

Spawn 185 Portacio Variant Cover Signed F.jpg

Edited by newshane

The McFarlane headless 185 is one of the rarest and most desirable Spawn books. The second print is nearly impossible to find. 

I will leave these up for a few more days. No discounts. :bump: